Sunday, September 10, 2006

wah damn la. i always thought my school holidays were 4 weeks + 2 weeks of personal development programme. but never did i realise that the 2 weeks of pdp was inside that 4 weeks. so that means my holidays was only 4 weeks. OMG. can u imagine that shock that i felt when i realised this.

FUCK this school la. other schools are having 7 weeks. but i m having only 4 weeks. WHERE GOT ENUFF! go back school study study study. bull shit. i hate studying. and for my class to be super duper clever. i have to study doubly hard to just catch up. sian la. shldnt have not joined this bloody course. anyway. thats not the point. the point is that WHY ARE OUR HOLIDAYS SO SHORT. just when i tot i could work more and enjoy more. fuck this shit la. i m bloody pissed.

ok. so now left with 2 week. i will try my best to enjoy it. shopping. movies. self prepared steamboat. stayovers. mahjong. jap dramas. EPL. all coming up

haha. anyway my purpose of writing this is to hope any sp tua tao come across by whatever means so that maybe they will extend the holidays to 8 weeks. so they can remain competitiveness with other polys. LOL. ok so let me continue dreaming.

No comments: