Saturday, August 12, 2006

I SCORED A BEAUTIFUL GOAL

what a sui sui goal. the winger crossed the ball. then i rose up above everybody else and headed the ball towards the goulmouth. it was a 50-50 chance and the ball went up and then lopping the keeper and into the top right hand corner of the goal. lol. thats so beautiful aint it. but but but. it went the wrong side though. Argh! the score line was 1-0. and because of my wonderful heading skills, it became 1-1. Argh Argh! that has to hurt. you can see tears in my eyes. you can feel tears in my eyes. you can taste tears in my eye. ahhh. CRAP. lol.

Firstly, this post serves as a reflection letter to my ZYS teammates. I am sorry that committed this silly mistake and let down my hard-working team-mates. Esp davin who worked hard to score that exceptional goal.

Secondly, it is to tell u all my first goal scored, was an own goal. LOL. not bad for a defender thou.

Thirdly, I would like to congratulate ZYS for maintaining its unbeaten streak for 2 matches home and away and for many many games at home ground. lol.

Lastly, I am really sorry and I have let you guys down. seriously. although i have never been so serious in my life b4. haha.

Anyway. Sumadhi missed 2 goalen opportunities la. so not totally my fault. hahaha.

No comments: