Saturday, June 10, 2006

wow. just finished watching the first world cup match. GERMANY VS COSTA RICA! it was such an excitement man. then game was so open and woo. goals by philip lahm and torsten fring are simply a beauty. although paulo wanchope impressed me. wa since when my england become so chim. lol.

Thursday
on this day. i went to sch to do project with my project mates. woke up damn late at 12pm i guess when we were supposed to meet at 1pm. so i was late la. but i was not the only 1. in fact i was 2nd earliest. lol. poor sze gee never bring her phone so she waited aimlessly at sb. luckily we came la. otherwise i dunno what ya gonna do. faster thank us. LOL. k la she helped me pass my marketing assignment and tong help me do my econs assignment. really grateful. thank you! other than that stupid ITB making me go crazy. hahaha.

Friday
today went out with my brothers raymond and tah yuen. wa shop till leg pain hahaha. from wisma walk to far east then to heeren then to bugis. lol not walk to bugis la take train. and sumore raining whole damn day. lol. spent alot agn man omg. bought a watch, a pair of shorts, a t-shirt, and a pair of slippers. feeling damn broke now la. then half way walking then POOP! this girl with eyes opened wide appeared in front of me. lol she see me like see ghost like that. i see also like stunned. ok later went to NYP with tah yuen for his volleyball. see we so good pei u there. gan dong ma. lol. then went to walk ang mo kio with ray. walk walk see see but no pirated cd shop. tmd. all the police fault la. so hardworking for what. also no bonus. LOL. then go home see zhi zhun hong yan last chapter. wa anti climax la. that xiyi never pick anyone of them. haha then played a lame dota game then watch world cup and POOP! I m here!

No comments: